Post: Transmission Engineer
- Network planning, design, implementation, delivery, and maintenance of Huawei transmission network projects;
- Write and review technical documents related to transmission products and transmission network solutions, provide training and lectures for other technical support engineers, and transfer product technical knowledge and skills.
- Experience in access network and optical network is preferred.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills
- Bachelor degree or above (degree obtained), majored in communications, computer, electronics, etc. Experience in microwave equipment engineering and maintenance is preferred.
- Have an in-depth understanding of transmission principles and transmission devices.
- Be familiar with the microwave delivery process and transmission project management
- Have a basic command of Ethernet principles.
- Have a good command of VLAN, MPLS, and Layer 2/Layer 3 switching principles and networking solutions.
- Have strong capabilities In transmission network maintenance and fault locating.
- Strong communication and expression skills, strong service awareness, strong sense of responsibility, and positive work attitude;
Method Of Application
Please send your application letter, CV, copies of certificates and three traceable referees with the Job Title applying for in the subject line to the Human Resources Manager through; email@example.com not later than 24th January 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Note: Huawei Technologies (Blantyre) C.O. Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, age, disability, marital status or any other basis prohibited by law.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org