Territory Sales Manager
Multichoice Malawi is looking for a suitably qualified person to take up the position of Territory Sales Manager.
The successful candidate will be reporting to the Head of Sales.
- To deliver assigned sales target and manage/develop channel partners for optimum results.
- Ensure achievement of sales target
- Understand the business environment in which the company finds itself and assists in collating
- Marketing information where necessary, that might be useful for strategic planning efforts.
- Maintain awareness of sales activities in assigned territory.
- Implement Sales plan within assigned territory.
- Work with designated Direct and Indirect Sales channels and assist them daily to meet their assigned quotas.
- Manage Direct and Indirect channels to ensure Brand Visibility consistently, effectively and efficiently
- Identify and develop on a sustainable basis new channel partners in assigned territory.
- Develop and implement special sales activities to deplete stocks
- Supervise the Sales Agents
- Monitor the relationship between the Direct and Indirect Channels and Sales Agent
- Prospect leads and initiate contact with the leads
- Supports supervisor in developing new market opportunities in the designated territory or market
- Maintain a database of sales leads and assign to the other team mates
- Identifying prospects and ensure adequate follow up to generate business opportunities.
Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Business, Marketing, Communications or related fields.
Method Of Application
Interested candidates should submit their application letter with a detailed CV and proof of qualifications, with at least three traceable references to firstname.lastname@example.org
The email title must read: Territory Sales Manager
Closing date for receiving applications is 13th May 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com