The personnel as part of the technical team shall be responsible for conceptualizing and developing technology solutions for the target market. The Solutions and Systems Support officer is expected to provide unmatched software solutions, user support for an excellent customer experience.
This position is on a short term contract with renewal based on performance.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB ROLE
Enhance the diversity of technology solutions for the target market through continuous innovation, efficient and timely support for maximum customer satisfaction both before and after automation of their institutions’ operations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (MAIN ACTIVITIES)
1. Automating Financial Cooperatives and Microfinance Institutions’ core business functions as well as providing ongoing user support. This includes data analysis and verification, system parameterization and user training.
2. Deploying digital financial delivery channels and provide user training.
3. Business analysis, software development, testing and solution deployment.
4. Systems integration using APIs and any other protocols.
5. Development of customized user reports both basic and analytical
6. Researching on new Innovations in line with overall company strategy.
Degree in Information Technology, Business Information Systems or related from a recognized institution
A self-starter in the following
– Software development,
– Web development,
– Mobile applications development,
– Database management
– Networking and systems security
– High integrity and ethical conduct.
– Excellent use of business language both verbal and written communication
– ability to clearly present complex situations
– Relationship management skills
– Team player
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.