Financial Assistance Change Education (FACE)
Financial Assistance Change Education (FACE) is a non-profit organization located in Zalewa, Southern Region of Malawi. Our mission is to provide high-quality secondary school and vocational training for the youth of Malawi by adopting modern technologies and utilizing a practical learning approach that equips students with relevant skills and knowledge.
We are looking for highly qualified and motivated individuals to fill the following vacant positions in our Vocational training and Secondary Schools.
- SECONDARY SCHOOL ENGLISH AND CHICHEWA TEACHERS (3 POSITIONS)
- SECONDARY SCHOOL PHYSICS AND BIOLOGY TEACHER (1 POSITION)
- SECONDARY SCHOOL CHEMISTRY AND MATHS (1 POSITION)
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR SECONDARY SCHOOL TEACHERS
- Prepare lesson plans, schemes and records of work.
- Teach with activating student-centered methods
- Innovate and Create a conducive learning environment for students
- Identify and respond to students’ needs
- Maintain students’ discipline
- Administer assessments, tests and any other forms that would enhance students’ performance.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR SECONDARY SCHOOL TEACHERS
- A practicing Christian with outstanding character
- Minimum qualification of a diploma in Education
- 3-5 years working experience
- Demonstrate ability of practical hands-on particularly in sciences
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and team player
- Good classroom management
- Able to carry other duties as assigned
- Good interpersonal skills that suits interracial environment
- Fluent in English
Method Of Application
If you have comprehensive knowledge and experience in the above advertised vacancy and are ready to work in a dynamic environment, we look forward to receiving your application. Please submit your resume and indicate how your skills and experience align with the requirements of these positions to email@example.com before 24th November, 2023.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org