SALES REPRESENTATIVES (4)
- MSCE or its equivalent e.g. O-levels or IGSCE
- Minimum of a Diploma in Business Administration with a bias to Marketing or its equivalent a
- Maintain current client; relationship and identifying areas for potential clients.
- Contacting potential clients to establish a business relationship.
- Develop new sales areas and improving sales through various methods.
- Research the latest in the business industry and creating new opportunities to expand business.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing team to ensure requirements are met, such as sales numbers and profit goals.
- Train junior salespeople to improve sales goals and meet expectations.
- Strong understanding of company products or services as well as business position and competition to keep business competitive.
- Grow and defend company brands in across the country
Method Of Application
Send your CV to kombezaHR@mail.com and apply today.