- Conduct Internal Audit assignments and following up management corrective actions
- Support risk management activities
- Handling internal and external fraud and investigations activities.
- Identifying root causes breeding fraud risk incidents and audit issues
- Suggest recommendations to findings then engage management on action plan and implementation
- Periodic review of internal controls and increase percentage of audit issues closed
- Compilation of internal audit and investigations reports
JOB REQUIREMENT / QUALIFICATION
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other computer skills
- Data analytics skill desired
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Possess strong prioritization, time management and organizational skills
- Attention to detail with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must maintain the highest level of confidentiality and discretion in all
- Bachelor of Accountancy or any relevant degree
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in auditing
- IT Audit knowledge/experience would be an added advantage
Equal opportunity statement:
Airtel Malawi Plc is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we remain fully committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
To apply for this job please visit erey.fa.em3.oraclecloud.com.