Hillview International School
Based in the warm heart of Africa, Malawi, Hillview International School is a modern, innovative and growing institution. The school provides exciting opportunities for students to achieve academic excellence, independence, leadership, anti social responsibility through providing a well rounded and holistic education. Situated on a beautiful campus in Limbe, Hillview serves a vibrant, family-oriented community.
Hillview International School is at a very exciting stage in its history, growing to Y11 in recent years and acquiring a Pre-Primary section.
As our school continues to grow and we further develop our offering we are looking to appoint
suitably qualified staff to fill a number of positions:
- Primary School Teacher
- PE teacher & Co-curricular Coordinator
- School Admissions Officer & Secretary
- High School History Teacher (p/t)
- High School English Teacher (p/t)
- High School Business Studies Teacher (p/t)
- ICT Teacher Key Stage 1/2/3 (p/t)
- MFL Teacher (French required & 2nd language beneficial) Key Stage 2/3/4 (p/t)
- Primary Chichewa Teacher (p/t)
- Primary Art Teacher (p/t)
- Primary Music & Performing Arts Teacher (p/1)
Part time (p/t) positions could become full time for candidates able to offer more than one subject or other roles. A management position could be available for the right candidate.
Start date : September 2023
Application closing date : 28 January 2023
Method Of Application
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Hillview International School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and will require relevant police clearance certificates / DBS checks.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org