LifeCo Holdings Limited
LifeCo Holdings Limited seeks to recruit a Life Manager for one of it’s subsidiaries, Life Company. LifeCo Holdings operates three subsidiaries namely LifeCo Life, LifeCo Pension and LifeCo Asset.
We are looking for a dynamic, career-oriented person who fit the criteria below to join us as soon as possible in our Blantyre Offices.
LifeCo is an equal opportunity employer and has a very ambitious vision and is looking for similarly ambitious young and energetic people to join the company and assist further on the growth strategy.
This is a senior position and reports to the Board of the Life Company.
The successful candidate will be responsible for growing the Group Life business according to the strategic vision of the company while managing people and activities to the satisfaction of clients, management, shareholders, and all stakeholders’ expectations.
The job is a ‘Responsible Person’ position that requires approval of the Regulator. Confirmation of appointment as Manager will be conditional on successful completion of probation employment and approval of the Regulator under the relevant suitability requirements directive.
Key responsibilities shall include:
- Formulation, execution, and achievement of Business strategy
- Oversee all operations of the business effectively and efficiently and deliver an exemplary service to policyholders.
- Preparation and submission of monthly management reports and Board Reports
- Manage the business risks and ensure compliance with industry best practice and legislative environment.
Qualifications and experience:
- A first degree from a reputable and recognized university.
- At least 5 years’ experience in senior management position
- Familiarity with Industry regulations and best practices
- Those with a diploma in Insurance ACII and wide Life Insurance experience at senior level will have an added advantage.
- Willing and able to embrace Life Insurance as a career and committed to attaining Insurance qualifications in an accelerated program.
Key competencies for the candidate:
- Good communication and interpersonal skills at all levels
- Significant experience of leading and managing teams
- Good Commercial and business awareness
- Candidate must demonstrate adherence to high standards of ethical conduct be pro-active and results oriented, be a strategic thinker, a cross-functional team player and be energetic, tenacious, and enthusiastic.
A competitive package will be offered to the successful candidate.
Method Of Application
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should send their e-based application together with detailed curriculum vitae (CV) and names and details of three traceable referees before 9th May 2023 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only short-listed applicants will be acknowledged.