Liwonde Private Hospital
Job Title: Laboratory Technician
Location: Liwonde Private Hospital
Liwonde Private hospital is currently seeking for a Laboratory Technician to join our team.
- Conducting clinical lab testing and creating a safe, effective environment
- Organises work by matching orders with specimen labeling, sorting specimens, and checking specimens’ delivery
- Maintains quality results by running standards and controls, verifying equipment function through routine equipment maintenance.
- Ensuring that all Laboratory equipment are smoothly operating
- Identifies and communicates abnormal patient conditions by alerting supervisory personnel
- Provides test results for patient
- Contribute to a safe and secure environment for patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers
- Maintains patient confidence by keeping laboratory information confidential
- Maintain Laboratory supplies and reagents stock levels
- Cleaning, washing, sterilizing Laboratory instruments,equipments and materials
- Keeping Laboratory supplies and reagents ready for inventory count
- Applicants must be in possession of a diploma in Medical Laboratory obtained from a recognized registered institution.
- Must be registered with medical council
- At lest two years of relevant professional experience in a similar role.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and word.
- Good communicational and interpersonal skills
- Applicant must be 25 years of age and above
- Retired civil servants are encouraged to apply
- Non Malawian citizens are also encouraged to apply
Method Of Application
Cover letter and Curriculum Vitae should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for application is 02nd February 2024.