First Capital Bank
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below tenable at various Branches.
Reporting to the Administration and Collections Manager the successful candidate will provide maintain and manage proper filing and record keeping of all loan documentations and office records.
- Management of the filing room.
- Excellent record keeping for dispatch to the designated locations.
- Screening and checking that all required documents for loan application and filing of the same
- Developing and maintaining databases, Labelling and updating paper files, putting files, digital or paper, into their proper locations.
- Sorting, delivering, picking up and sending mail.
- Provide all administrative support to the consumer lending department.
- Maintain suitable and adequate documentation of all work performed.
- Reporting – Ensure timely and accurate reporting on all work done Daily, weekly, monthly etc.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Good active listening skills
- Computer Knowledge for electronic record keeping
- Great time management, prioritization, and multitasking abilities
- Problem-solving and decision-making abilities
- Very keen attention to detail
- Discipline and focus
- Adheres to Processes, Procedures and Polices
- Speed in execution of duties
- Timeously Reporting
- Team Player
- Good customer service skills
Qualifications and Requirements
- Diploma in business or equivalent
- 2 years’ experience in similar role
Method Of Application
If you meet the above minimum requirements and are interested, please send your application with an up-dated CV to the Human Resources Department on e-mail:
email@example.com not later than 3rd January 2023.
Only short-listed applicants shall be acknowledged.