Timotheos Foundation is a local Malawian Christian Charity whose main objective is to support and care for orphans and other vulnerable children in Malawi. It was established on 1st September 2011 and officially registered under the Trustees incorporation act of Malawi on 3rd July 2012. We are affiliated to CONGOMA as well as the NGO Board of Malawi. The organization is seeking to recruit a competent, committed, self-motivated, and enthusiastic and God-fearing candidates of Malawian nationality for the positions as detailed below;
Reporting to: Administrative and Logistics Officer
Status of Employment: 1 year contract
- Working in liaison with all members of staff to ensure that there is effective and efficient transportation of people, documents, assets, and office consumables. Assisting with preparations of portions and other administrative tasks.
- Vehicle maintenance – Servicing and minor maintenance
- Cleaning of the vehicles
- Fuel management
- Preparation of vehicle documentation – COF, Insurance.
- Report all accidents immediately after the occurrence
- Inspect vehicle condition and required spare parts/accessories before and after the garage.
- Transportation of people to their designated work stations
- Be custodian of goods.
- Delivering of assorted items to the Child Care Centres, Secondary school and other stakeholders
- Assisting with portion preparations
- Performs any other duties as assigned by your supervisor.
DESIRABLE QUALIFICATION AND COMPETENCIES
- Age between 30 to 45
- A valid driving license for the truck; C1 category GD Licence
- Defensive driving certificate
- Over 8 years of driving experience, Very high integrity levels and Fluent in English.
- Be a Christian
Method Of Application
All qualified and interested candidates who meet the stated requirements must submit their application letters and current Curriculum Vitae, including copies of relevant certificates, indicating three traceable referees and their telephone numbers to the below post address;
Chichiri, Blantyre 3.
Note: Closing date for the receipt of completed application letters is 12:00 Midnight of Thursday, 08th February 2024. Only short-listed candidates will be invited to attend the interview.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com