Liwonde Private Hospital
Job Title: Dentist
Location: Liwonde Private Hospital
Liwonde Private hospital is currently seeking for a Dental therapist to join our team.
- Receiving and guiding patients for dental Procedures
- Examine patients’ medical records
- Prepare patients for treatment (e.g. by applying oral sedation or anesthesia)
- Check teeth, gums and other parts of the mouth, along with dental problems
- Clean teeth and remove plaque
- Identify tooth decay and replace cavities with fillings
- Design and fit dental prosthetics, such as bridges, crowns and dentures
- Apply teeth-whitening treatments
- Conduct tooth extractions and root canal procedures
- Perform surgeries on diseased tissues and bones
- Filing and maintaining accurate records of patients’ information
- Prescribe medication as needed
- Educate patients on proper brushing techniques, flossing and fluoride use
- Promote good oral health and preventive dental care (e.g. by scheduling regular check-up)
- Applicants must be in possession of a diploma in Dentistry obtained from a recognized registered institution.
- Must be registered with medical council of Malawi.
- At lest two years of relevant professional experience in a similar role.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and word.
- Good communicational and interpersonal skills
- Applicant must be 25 years of age and above
- Retired civil servants are encouraged to apply
- Non Malawian citizens are also encouraged to apply.
Method Of Application
Cover letter and Curriculum Vitae should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for application is 02nd February 2024.