Design and Printing PLUS
Writer & Content Editor
Corporate Mall, Chilambula road, Area 4, Lilongwe
Design and Printing PLUS Limited
Responsible for writing articles of “Business PLUS Malawi”, “Travel PLUS Malawi”, a website of “Malawi PLUS” (www.malawiplus.com), a wide range of press releases, newsletters and social media updates.
The position involves deciding on topics, researching, making appointments with interviewees, conducting interviews, writing articles, photo and video shooting.
About Design and Printing PLUS Limited
Design and Printing PLUS is a company that offers services related to graphic design, printing, magazine publishing, press release distribution service, social media management, video production and the operation of its own website.
The company’s mission is to provide ‘High Quality’ and “Punctual’ services.
We are now hiring for a position of writer and contents editor for our two magazines “Business PLUS Malawi” & “Travel PLUS Malawi” and a website “Malawi PLUS”. Other writing tasks include writing press releases, newsletters and social media updates, so the ideal candidate is someone who enjoys writing any articles and has a passion for telling people new and interesting information.
Qualification & Experience Required
Bachelor of Arts in Journalism, Media, English or relevant degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Chichewa
- Experience of interviewing, researching and writing articles
- Ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to plan and deliver projects on time
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Knowledge of photography and videography
- Knowledge of printing and graphic designing
- Having a valid driving license
Method Of Application
- Interested candidates should submit CV, Articles you have written and Cover Letter stating the following via email by Wednesday 31st January 2024.
- Your interest and experience that make you suitable for the position
- Three traceable referees
- Salary expectations
Wednesday, 31st January, 2024