Farming and Engineering Services Limited (FES)
Farming and Engineering Services Limited (FES), the leading supplier of premium brand products including Massey Ferguson tractors and generators, Baldan farm implements, Komatsu construction machinery and precision agriculture solutions has an immediate vacancy for a Workshop Manager based at its Blantyre Branch.
This is a senior position within FES and has an attractive remuneration and benefits.
- Experience in the automotive industry
- 5 years’ experience in managing a heavy-duty automotive workshop, particularly attached to a dealership
- Excellent Knowledge of automotive systems (automotive layout, function, and location of parts)
- Knowledge of mechanical issues, warranties, service, and general repairs
- Minimum diploma in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering
- Highly computer literate
- Well-honed leadership and management skills, with an ability to motive others.
- Analyze current procedures and activities to identify and present opportunities for improvement of the workshop
- Ensure that the department is adequately staffed to achieve objectives, and that technicians are aware of procedures for using products and equipment
- Facilitate the orientation of new team members in collaboration with the Workshop Supervisor by familiarizing them with work surroundings, procedures, use of equipment and job expectations and ensure that new team members understand their respective duties
- Maintain good relationships with customers
- Ensure adequate maintenance of tools, equipment, and other materials in the service workshop
- Ensure daily workflow/services/maintenance of equipment and field assignments are well coordinated
- Review customers service orders and inspect the quality of repairs
- Implement SHE standards in the workshop
Method Of Application
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should send their application letters together with detailed and updated Curriculum Vitae and copies of certificates with three traceable referees to email@example.com. Closing date for applications is Wednesday, 13th July 2022.
Only shortlisted applicants will be acknowledged.