Water Engineer-Piped Water
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Malawians, Civil Servants or non-civil servants, as the case may be, depending on the requirements or the post, for the vacancies listed below existing in the Civil Service:
MINISTRY OF NATURAL RESOURCES AND CLIMATE CHANGE
Post : Water Engineer-Piped Water (Grade H)
Salary : Within the Grade H salary scale segment
Location : Ministry of Natural Resources and Climate Change
Applicants must be in possession of a Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering with a bias in Water Resources Engineering obtained from accredited institution.
- Carrying out planning, designing and site investigations for various market centers and rural water supply schemes;
- Preparing specifications, bills of quantities and cost estimates for schemes designed by them;
- Supervising construction by direct labour or by contractors and in operations and maintenance of water supply systems through the country;
- Monitoring of operations and maintenance of water supply systems throughout the country; and
- Performing any other duties as my be assigned.
Documentary evidence of major requirements specified in the advertisement shall be required during interviews. Serving officers will also be required to demonstrate during the interviews
that they are permanent and pensionable officers in the Civil Service by producing letters of confirmation in appointment in addition to letters of condition of appointment on probation (PSR 19).
Method Of Application
Civil Service Commission is an equal opportunity employer: All qualified individuals are welcome to apply. Interested qualified candidates should submit their applications together with copies of relevant Certificates and Curriculum Vitae to:
Civil Service Commission
P.O. Box 30133
To reach him not later than 10 February, 2023
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com