ADMARC Limited Company was established as Statutory Corporation in 1971 under Chapter 67.03 of the Laws of Malawi. The Act was repealed in 2003. Following that, ADMARC was incorporated as a Limited Liability Company, under the Companies Act. The repeal saw ADMARC Limited becoming a non-subverted Statutory Corporation, but with Government being a major shareholder with up to 99% shares.
The Board of Directors of ADMARC Ltd resolved to overhaul ADMARC Ltd by Corporate restructuring. The Board approved new structures for ADMARC Ltd with new skills sets to take the new ADMARC forward. All employees were retrenched.
ADMARC Limited, a Statutory Corporation in Agricultural Marketing is looking for suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the following executive position:
Warehousing and Logistics Supervisor (AL 7 based at various Divisional Offices)
Purpose of the Job
Ensure the efficient operation and management of warehouses and logistics in depots and markets
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing guidance to depot and market staff on warehousing and storage management practices.
- Coordinating and monitoring logistical processes including movement of goods and products
- Submitting periodic and situational reports to management on warehousing operational activities.
- Inspecting equipment in all warehouses such as weighing equipment, stacker machines, fire extinguishers, fumigation sheets to ensure they are in good working condition.
- Ensuring quality of produce is maintained while in storage.
- Assessing condition of warehouses and where necessary make recommendations on repair and maintenance works required
- Carrying out routine inspection visits of warehouses
- Drawing contracts for commercial warehousing and ensure clients adhere to signed agreement
- Making follow-ups on outstanding rentals on commercial warehousing in liaison with Finance department
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- MSCE and a Diploma in Logistics/ Warehousing Management/Operations Management / Economics with specialized training in Warehousing Management from a recognized institution
- Plus three (3) years’ work experience in warehousing management in a commercial Environment
Method Of Application
Interested people should submit their applications, up-to-date detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) including names and addresses of three traceable referees and certified copies of certificates to the address below not later than 17th March, 2023:
The Chief Executive Officer,
P. O Box 5052,
Please Indicate the position you have applied for at the top of the envelop.
Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged and invited for interviews.
ADMARC Limited is an equal opportunity Employer