World Bicycle Relief
Job Title: Warehouse Clerk
Reports To: Warehouse Controller
Responsible For: None
- Receive trucks and unload bicycles and spare parts.
- Stack bicycles and spare parts on racks.
- Stock warehouse with tools.
- Ensure machinery is serviced and functional.
- Match purchase orders to sales orders and distribute to sales associates for processing.
- Fulfill customer orders.
- Move materials off racks and package for delivery.
- Fill requisitions, work orders, or requests for materials, tools, or other stock items.
- Follow all safety codes.
- Place bicycles and spare parts on pallets or shelves for distribution.
- Record amounts of materials or items received.
- Perform facilities maintenance.
- Sort material according to size, type, style, color, or product code.
- Carry out tasks as assigned by the warehouse supervisor / manager.
- Identify damage, loss, or surplus of goods and materials stored in the warehouse.
- Compile inventory balances and price lists.
- Maintain records of all activities and processes pertaining to the storehouse.
- Delegate duties as necessary.
Skill; and Competence;
- Knowledge in Pastel Partner/iVend/Shopify
- Analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to interact with a wide range of professionals and grassroots communities.
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to build and maintain effective partnerships at all levels.
- Ability to work effectively in a team and to maintain good working relations within a multi-cultural environment.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to meet tight deadlines.
- Good organizational skills.
- 3+ years’ experience in a warehouse lead role managing hourly employees
- A minimum of Diploma in engineering or logistics
- Proficiency with SCM+ for warehouse management
- Prepares and submits written monthly activities and implementation plan
To apply for this job please visit worldbicyclerelief.bamboohr.com.