- Achieving revenue targets by planning and achieving an optimal balance between the recharge revenue and the usage by the customer
- Designing, managing, analyzing programs and offers to create stickiness of the base to the network and hence building loyalty.
- Monitoring revenue and Subscriber KPI’s performance
- Monitoring the levels of inactivity on the network and implement initiatives to maintain a positive trend
- Implementing, monitoring, and reporting on initiatives that are targeted and reduce inactivity/Churn through CLM activities.
- Increasing the DREC and REC based voice ARPU month on month.
- Analyzing voice rate and take necessary actions.
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly tracking of Voice KPI
- Understanding all products within the Voice, VAS/SMS product family and policies.
- Understanding market and external environment trends
- Performing other duties as assigned from time to time within specified timelines.
Educational Qualifications & Functional / Technical Skills
- A first degree or its equivalent in Marketing or business related
- Knowledge of the Telecom Industry is an added advantage
- A recognized professional Marketing body is an added advantage
- Able to work under high stress with short term targets and objectives –
- IT literacy (MS Excel, PPT, Word)
- At least 3-4 years working experience with in Telecoms Marketing – Exhibits good level of creativity and resourcefulness.
- Presentation skills
Equal opportunity statement:
Airtel Malawi Plc is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we remain fully committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
To apply for this job please visit erey.fa.em3.oraclecloud.com.