At Kwanza Cocoa we are seeking to recruit a trainee chocolate maker and chocolatier to join our Mzuzu team. The successful candidate will be responsible for operating the facility safely and efficiently whilst optimising production through the best utilisation of the facilities equipment. The candidate will be responsible for the day to day chocolate making chocolate process, wrapping bars, planning, documenting production records and keeping the production process clean tidy & hygienic. We aim to maintain a friendly working environment, where everyone can be themselves and share in our passion for chocolate. Training to be provided. This position is part time (3 days) a week.
- Diploma/Degree in food science or similar.
- Experience within a similar industrial process environment. (e.g. Food, Pharma, Petro Chemical, Chemicals etc) is an added advantage.
- Basic knowledge of MBRS Food Safety processes.
- Commitment to high manufacturing safety standards.
- Excellent planning and organisation skills.
- Excellent communication skills, able to build relationships with internal and external colleagues at all levels.
- Strong attention to detail.
To apply for this job please visit gmail.com.