Salima Agriculture Development Division
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Malawians to fill the vacancy below.
Post: Tractor Driver (Grade N).
Salary: Within the Grade N Civil Service salary scale segment.
Location: Salima Agriculture Development Division (Salima ADD).
Applicants MUST have a minimum of Malawi Junior Certificate of Education (JCE) and a valid Driving Licence.
The successful candidate will be performing the following duties;
- Driving tractor(s).
- Ploughing, harrowing/tilling, ridging, planting and weeding farm land.
- Harvesting, transporting and shelling farm produce.
- Mowing grass using tractor.
- Ensuring that tractors are properly maintained, cleaned and serviced.
- Performing inspection such as battery, fluid level, leakages, brakes, tightness of bolts and nuts and fixing minor faults.
- Reporting to supervisor any tractor faults, breakdowns and accidents as soon as they arise.
- Properly maintain the logbook.
- Any other duties fairly and lawfully assigned by management.
Method Of Application
Interested qualified candidates should submit their applications by post or hand delivery together with photocopies of National ID, relevant Certificates and Curriculum Vitae to: The Programme Manager, Salima Agriculture Development Division (Salima ADD), Private Bag 1, Salima. Closing date for applications is 8th December, 2023.
NB: Candidates should indicate the post applied for on the envelope.