We are Hiring a Territory Officer
Zuwa is a leading prepaid (pay as you go) solar electricity company in Malawi. Our mission is to Empower people to live better and businesses to succeed by providing affordable solar solutions. We provide affordable access to high-quality solar household systems in Malawi using mobile technology and a flexible payment model. Zuwa energy is looking for a self-starter individual to manage its business in Lilongwe and Dowa.
The Territory Officer will be responsible for supervising and organizing sales agents, customers, and partners at the territory level. He/she is in charge of managing organizational sales by developing business plans, Advance Sales and Loan Networking within the territory, meeting Company planned goals, and coordinating with our marketing team on lead generation. He/she will also be tasked with overseeing the activities and performance of our Sales agents by tracking sales goals, setting individual sales targets, and facilitating the ongoing training of sales to Agents and Super dealers.
This position reports to the Sales Coordinator / Manager.
You will recruit and manage a team of Sales Agents in your assigned geographic area.
Key focus: You have 3 key focus areas:
- Recruit and Manage agents in the designated area in accordance with company strategy.
- Drive assigned market routes and make sales per target
- Manage loan payments and collections.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Recruit and Manage Sales Agents and ensure Monthly targets are met
- Train sales Agents on sales techniques, product knowledge, Commission structure, and Angaza sales App for sales and Collections efficiency.
- Gather market information and identify new sales prospects
- Plan and implement an effective customer call plan
- Responsible for agent’s retention and motivation
- Stock management and reconciliation
- Relationship building of Zuwa, Sales Agents, and clients within the territory including Identifying new partners – Negotiating sales contracts and deals with Agents and partners.
- Monitor sales data and loan performance of each client within your portfolio
- Responsible for coming up with activities to support agents in Developing the market
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual targets assigned in the territory.
- Provide ongoing sales support to existing agents and channel partners.
- Maintaining accurate records all the time according to Companies’ SOPs.
- Reviewing sales performance and writing reports at end of each week and month
The following skills are required.
- Communication and networking skills
- Attention to detail and reporting skills
- Organized and Leadership Skills
- Negotiation skills
- Proven Sales Knowledge and experience
- Sociable with understanding of customer relationship management
- Must have a Clean Vehicle driving license
At least a Diploma in any field, but a Degree is preferred. A qualification in Sales, Marketing, and knowledge of solar business and products is much preferred.
Method Of Application
Send CV and Cover letter to email@example.com
WOMEN ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
Closing date is Wednesday 30th November 2022