Rumphi District Council
REF. NO: RUDC/JA/2023/007
Rumphi District Council as an equal opportunity employer invites applications from suitably qualified persons/individuals to fill vacant positions tenable in the district as follows:
1. POSITION: Temporary Enumerator
NO. OF POSITIONS : 60
LOCATION: Various Traditional Authorities in the District
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Contract (Performance Related)
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
a) Conducting interviews in villages
• Collecting demographic data
c) Creating survey sheets or working predefined survey to gather house hold information
d) Conduct extensive and thorough visual surveys.
e) Follow census procedures and protocols in collecting and recording data
f) Ensure confidentiality and security of data
g) Conduct follow up interviews as necessary to obtain missing or incomplete data
- Applicants must possess at least a minimum of a Diploma in any field obtained from a recognized Institution.
- Must be between 25-40 years old.
- Must have a valid National ID whose QR code can be scanned
- Letter from the Traditional Authority of your jurisdiction within Rumphi District
Ability to use tablets or smartphones
Method Of Application
Those meeting the required qualifications and skills should send application letters, with contact telephone numbers, photocopies of relevant certificates, letter from the Traditional Authority enclosed in an envelope clearly labelling the position applied for to:
Appointment and Disciplinary Committee
The closing date for receipts of applications is on 16th November, 2023 before close of business. Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged and invited for interviews.