Protea Hotels by Marriott
Follow all company policies and procedures; protect company assets. Address guests’ service needs. Exchange information with other employees using electronic devices. Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others.
- Communicate with other IS personnel to troubleshoot and resolve technical problems or issues related to computer software and systems, internet access, hardware and peripheral equipment.
- Refer major problems or defective products to vendors/technicians.
- Respond to program error messages by finding and correcting problems or terminating the program.
- Enter commands and activate controls on computer and peripheral equipment.
- Inspect, test, and diagnose computer equipment and systems.
- Maintain inventory of all technology devices.
- Maintain computer networks, support server system(s), and supporting software.
- Provide network communications support.
- Maintain and upgrade hardware, software and website technical architecture related to hardware and telecommunication connectivity.
- Perform system backups.
- Provide end-user support.
- Manage user accounts, including set up, removal, and resetting passwords in order to ensure confidentiality and proper use.
- Install, configure, and modify workstations.
- Modify workstations, including set up of cables, desktop computers, laptops, docking stations, and printers.
- Read technical manuals, confer with users, or conduct computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems or to provide technical assistance and support.
- Secure all backup tapes and computer/telephone rooms.
- Educate users regarding procedures for securing Personal Identifiable Information (PII).
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.marriott.com.