Sir Harry Johnston International School
POSITIONS REQUIRED FOR SEPTEMBER 2024
Sir Harry Johnston International School in Zomba, Malawi, would like to hear from you regarding the positions below:
- English teacher for secondary school to IGCSE, with Bachelor of Education/PGCE, obtained from a reputable
- Mathematics teacher for secondary school to IGCSE, with Bachelor of Education/PGCE, obtained from a
- Science Teacher for secondary school to IGCSE, with Bachelor of Education/PGCE majoring in Chemistry,
Physics or Biology as a minimum, obtained from a reputable university.
- Humanities Teacher for secondary school to IGCSE, with Bachelor of Education/PGCE majoring in Geography or History but the ability to teach both would be an advantage
- Primary teacher (Key stage 2 preferably) with Bachelor’s Degree in Primary Education as a minimum from
a reputable university.
In all of the above experience of teaching the Cambridge Checkpoint/IGCSE syllabi is advantageous but not essential.
Our school is a not-for-profit, registered trust and fees are kept to a minimum to enable increased accessibility.
We strive to be a dynamic school committed to providing high quality, creative education.
This school lives on its mission statement and the children are testament to what can be achieved with a clear
vision, energy and commitment. We are looking for committed, resourceful and talented teachers and support
staff to join our team of hard-working and dedicated professionals.
Method Of Application
Applications should be sent to the Principal Mr Scott Georgeson to firstname.lastname@example.org and must include the following:
• Letter outlining your experience and expertise relating directly to the position applied for
• CV with photo
• At least two traceable referees
Closing Date: 16th February 2024. Shortlisted candidates only will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com