Chemonics International Inc.
Chemonics International Inc., a U.S.-based international development consulting firm, seeks the following positions for the USAID Next Generation Early Grade Reading Activity (NextGen) in Malawi. The $75 million activity aims to solidify and build on the contributions made to date as part of the implementation of Malawi’s National Reading Program (NRP) towards improving the delivery of high-quality early primary reading instruction in all Malawian primary schools. We are seeking individuals with a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
To apply for any of the below positions, please submit a CV and application through the link provided for your position of interest. Please submit your application as soon as possible, as candidates will be contacted on a rolling basis. This application will close on Friday, November 15th, 2023. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
Chemonics is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factors.
We are currently seeking qualified professionals for the following position:
Chemonics International Inc. seeks a Subcontracts Assistant for the USAID Next Generation Early Grade Reading Activity (NextGen) in Malawi. This is a long-term position that will be based in Lilongwe, Malawi.
- Assist in the negotiation and drafting of subcontract agreements.
- Monitoring and managing subcontractor performance, including tracking subcontractor compliance with the terms of the subcontract agreement, identifying and addressing performance issues, and working with the subcontractor to resolve disputes.
- Ensures that all subcontracting activities comply with company policies and government regulations, including procurement regulations, cost accounting standards, and other relevant laws and regulations.
- Manages subcontractor invoicing and payments, including reviewing invoices, tracking payments, and ensuring that subcontractors are paid in a timely manner.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- A bachelor’s degree and/or a certification in a relevant field such as business administration or management
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience in subcontract management or a related field, preferably with projects financed by USAID or an international NGO.
- Thorough knowledge of USAID and its subcontracting policies strongly preferred.
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills; excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity.
- Written and spoken proficiency in English required.
Method Of Application
To apply for the Subcontracts Assistant position kindly follow the following link: https://app.smartsheet.com/b/form/3e740519b92a41fc91a96dd6789aa03d
To apply for this job please visit app.smartsheet.com.