Job Title: Studio Photographer
Job Type: Full-time
Available posts: One
Reporting to: Studio Manager
Full Job Description Overview:
At Radiant Pictures, we know that remarkable talent, enthusiasm, and creative thinking add up to great work. We’re looking for an experienced studio photographer with a passion for portraiture, food, and product photography. The ideal candidate will become a member of our studio team, providing creative and engaging photography assets for web, print, social media, and more.
1. Interpret creative briefs to develop and produce creative concepts through execution on assigned brands.
2.Create original content for a range of media.
3. Attending to clients.
4. Taking pictures at the studio.
5. Undertaking photo editing work as well as high end photo retouching.
6. Managing studio equipment.
7. Any other relevant tasks assigned from time to time.
Objectives of the Job Post:
-Thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with a high-volume workload.
-Continually raise the bar on creativity, bringing fresh creative styles that positively engage our targeted audience.
-Comfortably vary style and other characteristics demanded by our consumers and brands.
-Maintain up-to-date knowledge of industry trends.
– contribute towards the advancement and growth of the Radiant Pictures brand.
– cultivate an efficient and effective teamwork environment.
Qualifications & Attributes:
1. Minimum of MSCE,
2. Minimum 1-2 years’ experience as a photographer with a solid portfolio of work focused on portraiture (those with experience in covering events are also encouraged to apply),
3. Excellent attention to detail,
4. Strong organizational skills and multitasking ability,
5. Excellent technical proficiency in Nikon, canon or Sony camera systems
6. Excellent technical proficiency in studio lighting,
7. Proficiency in Adobe photoshop and lightroom or similar file processing,
8. Must be a team player,
9. Highly proficient in photo retouching,
10. Video filming and editing experience a plus.
Radiant Pictures EEO Statement
Radiant Pictures is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin or disability status. Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply.
Method Of Application
Suitably qualified individuals must submit their applications accompanied by a current Curriculum Vitae containing three traceable referees (with at least one being the previous or current employer) and verified recent samples of their work via the below email by 12 noon on 16th December 2022;
*Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org