United General Insurance Company
United General Insurance Company is a dynamic and leading short-term insurer providing a wide range of short-term insurance solutions to clients. An opportunity has arisen for a result oriented and technically competent persons to take up the following positions in the operations and finance departments.
The following are details of the vacant positions.
STRATEGIC BUSINESS UNIT MANAGER
Key duties & responsibilities
- Acquire new business for the SBU.
- Underwrite both simple and complex insurance risks in accordance with the company procedures.
- Retain existing business for the SBU.
- Manage credit control for the SBU.
- Assist in the preparation of SBU budgets.
- Prepare periodic and adhoc reports for the SBU.
- Supervise and train his/her subordinates.
Minimum required qualifications
- Be a holder of degree from a recognised University
- Be a chartered insurer
- Minimum of five year’s experience in short term insurance.
- Proven competency in underwriting
Method Of Application
Interested applicants for any of the position above, please visit https://forms.office.com/r/EYTnbifKEa to submit your application by close of business on 8th November 2023.