MBB Consulting Engineers
About the job
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering
- Professional registration with the Engineering Council of South Africa
- Proficiency in MS Projects, Excel, and AutoCAD
- Take on the role of Resident Site Engineer on behalf of the Consulting Engineer
- Manage a team including engineers, health and safety, HR, and finance
- Construction monitoring- Verify conformance of all the works to meet the design and specifications and confirm site instructions
- Maintain site records, daily diaries, etc.
- Contract, Project, and Administration management
- Monitoring and expediting progress in relation to the programme.
- Updating and reporting progress on Microsoft Projects
- Client liaison
- Be responsible for the management of Quality, Cost, and Safety on site
- Testing, Completion, Commissioning, and Closing Out
- More than 20 years of experience, including substantial site experience
- Candidates with experience in the following fields are preferred:
- Bulk water conveyance
- Large bore GRP pipes
- Multi-disciplinary projects
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.