ADMARC Limited Company was established as Statutory Corporation in 1971 under Chapter 67.03 of the Laws of Malawi. The Act was repealed in 2003. Following that, ADMARC
was incorporated as a Limited Liability Company, under the Companies Act. The repeal saw ADMARC Limited becoming a non-subverted Statutory Corporation, but with Government
being a major shareholder with up to 99% shares.
ADMARC Limited, a Statutory Corporation in Agricultural Marketing is looking for suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the following executive positions:
Senior Public Relations Officer reporting the Chief Executive Officer (Grade AL 4 Based at Head Office)
Purpose of the Job
To implement public relations activities, policies, programs, plans to ensure good reputation of the company.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
1. Creating and maintaining a positive corporate image of the Company and promoting the interest of stakeholders
2. Organizing and coordinating corporate events such as road shows, civic education campaigns, donations e.t.c
3. Developing and maintaining a good rapport with the media by answering their queries, giving media updates and press releases
4. Participating in the development and production of corporate publications including Annual Reports.
5. Analyzing media issues and advising management accordingly
6. Managing the website of the company
7. Generating articles for the media, general public and other stakeholders
8. Participating in serving as a mouthpiece of the Company
9. Carrying out staff sensitization using internal communication channels such as newsletters
10. Providing accurate and up to date information to stakeholders and members of the public
11. Conducting Corporate image audits and customer surveys
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism/Business Administration/Public Relations/Mass Communication/ Marketing from a recognized institution
- Plus four (4) years’ practical experience in busy organization of comparable size
Method Of Application
Interested people should submit their applications, up-to-date detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) including names and addresses of three traceable referees and certified copies of certificates to the address below not later than 1st December, 2023:
The Chief Executive Officer
P. O Box 5052
Please Indicate the position you have applied for at the top of the envelope.
Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged and invited for interviews.
ADMARC Limited is an equal opportunity Employer.