ADMARC Limited Company was established as Statutory Corporation in 1971 under Chapter 67.03 of the Laws of Malawi. The Act was repealed in 2003. Following that, ADMARC
was incorporated as a Limited Liability Company, under the Companies Act. The repeal saw ADMARC Limited becoming a non-subverted Statutory Corporation, but with Government
being a major shareholder with up to 99% shares.
ADMARC Limited, a Statutory Corporation in Agricultural Marketing is looking for suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the following executive positions:
Senior Operations Officer reporting to the Divisional Manager (Grade AL 4 based at Head Office/Divisional Offices)
Purpose of the Job
To coordinate and facilitate effective operations of
commercial markets in the district
Key Duties and Responsibilities
1. Conducting market inspections according to Company policies
2. Facilitating timely disbursement of cash to markets for operational and crop purchases
3. Ensuring timely collection of cash from markets
4. Supervising Market Officers in their operational areas to ensure that resources for the purchases of produce and cash received from sales within their areas are properly accounted for and managed
5. Receiving and analyzing information on produce stock positions in their operating area and providing timely information to RO
6. Providing data on historical produce movements by date, ADD and weather;
7. Preparing reports on stock levels by markets, day, week and stock trend analysis e.t.c;
8. Collecting produce prices by time series analysis, district, market, time of year, e.t.c;
9. Preparing reports on non performing markets by such factors as frequency of stock discrepancies; level of stock discrepancy; frequency of non-submission of reports, e.t.c
10. Conducting regular research to identify new areas with commercial market potential and devising on the way-forward
11. Managing and coordinating pest and quality control operations in the division
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture/Agribusiness/ Agriculture Economics from a recognized institution.
- Pus four (4) years relevant work experience
Method Of Application
Interested people should submit their applications, up-to-date detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) including names and addresses of three traceable referees and certified copies of certificates to the address below not later than 1st December, 2023:
The Chief Executive Officer
P. O Box 5052
Please Indicate the position you have applied for at the top of the envelope.
Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged and invited for interviews.
ADMARC Limited is an equal opportunity Employer.