Ministry or Gender, Community Development and Social Welfare
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Malawians, Civil Servants or non-civil servants, as the case may be, depending on the requirements or the post, for the vacancies listed below existing in the Civil Service:
MINISTRY OF GENDER, COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT AND SOCIAL WELFARE
Post : Senior Matron (Grade J)
salary : Within the Grade J salary scale segment
Location : Ministry or Gender, Community Development and Social Welfare
Applicants should be a serving Matron, Grade K with four 4 years’ experience and in possession of a Diploma in Nutrition, Nursing, Hotel Management, Tourism and Hospitality or Public Health.
- Planning a balanced diet for students/participants at the institution;
- Purchasing food stuffs for use at the institution in conjunction with stores personnel;
- Supervising the production and preparation of meals in the kitchen;
- Maintaining acceptable standards of cleanliness of the kitchen, laundry, dining rooms and accessories;
- Regularly checking and updating inventories in respect of all the cutlery, crockery and utensils;
- Submitting monthly reports to the Head of the institution for advance planning;
- Managing small scale First-Aid Kit for the institution and taking care of students/ participants in the event of injury and minor complaints; and
- Any other duties assigned from time to time.
Documentary evidence of major requirements specified in the advertisement shall be required during interviews. Serving officers will also be required to demonstrate during the interviews
that they are permanent and pensionable officers in the Civil Service by producing letters of confirmation in appointment in addition to letters of condition of appointment on probation (PSR 19).
Method Of Application
Civil Service Commission is an equal opportunity employer: All qualified individuals are welcome to apply. Interested qualified candidates should submit their applications together with copies of relevant Certificates and Curriculum Vitae to:
Civil Service Commission
P.O. Box 30133
To reach him not later than 10 February, 2023
To apply for this job please visit csc.mail.mw.