JCM Matswani Solar Corp Limited
- Assist in establishing, implementing and documenting internal controls for ERP system
- Assist with treasury and other cash flow enhancement processes.
- Assist with developing project memoranda for accounting policies.
- Assist with transition for financial report drafting into QuickBooks (and any other identified package) as well as liaising with Caseware service provider.
- Assist with reports integration for disaggregated reports (including but not limited to ERP system, weekly management updates, monthly plant reports, quarterly EXCO and Management Reports, and FY Financial Statements.
- Assist in the accounting and audit process for project companies and holding companies
- Support the annual report preparation for shareholders
- Preparing journal entries, intercompany and other financial reconciliations as well as supporting preparation of financial statements, reporting packages and audit schedules
- Produce monthly reports and schedules, i.e. fixed assets schedule, accrued liabilities, leases, prepaid expenses schedule etc.
- Assist with month end closing, full cycle accounting, recording general journals
- Filing of government taxes, preparation of periodic returns and annual returns i.e. VAT, WHT, etc.
- Monthly tracking of project costs vs budgets and updating project models with actuals on a monthly basis
- Liaison with project coordinators/project managers for inputs and overall project status
- Assist with transfer pricing policy compliance (including Exchange Control and Transfer Pricing reporting)
- Assist with new and ad hoc system implementation, process improvement initiatives and execution
To be deemed a high performing member of our team in this role, you would:
- Be a passionate CPA (or equivalent) staying on top of new standards.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment handling both financial reporting and budgeting/forecasting.
- Act as a model of JCM values and be an example to junior teammates.
- Work within a high performing, professional team
- 5-10 years’ accounting experience in a senior capacity with practical experience mentoring others.
- Strong knowledge of IFRS including latest standards. Experience with global consolidation is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Economics, or equivalent field/experience, required.
- Practical experience operating in a fast-paced global environment; energy or related industry, preferred.
- Operates to the highest standard of ethics, transparency, and is a trusted professional.
- Comfort building relationships with external auditors, government, banks, and other public/private agencies.
- Technical and analytic aptitude with and understanding of integrated ERP / MRP and accounting systems.
- Knowledge in SAP, QuickBooks, Caseware and/or similar ERP and strong capability in Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge of successful information systems implementation (with quick turnarounds).
- Proven ability to deliver on commitments with high quality results in a timely manner.
The behaviours and personal traits which JCM Power values in our employees are:
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org