ADMARC Limited Company was established as Statutory Corporation in 1971 under Chapter 67.03 of the Laws of Malawi. The Act was repealed in 2003. Following that, ADMARC
was incorporated as a Limited Liability Company, under the Companies Act. The repeal saw ADMARC Limited becoming a non-subverted Statutory Corporation, but with Government
being a major shareholder with up to 99% shares.
ADMARC Limited, a Statutory Corporation in Agricultural Marketing is looking for suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the following executive positions:
Senior Administration Officer reporting to Human Resources and Administration Manager (Grade AL 4 based at Head Office)
Purpose of the Job
To plan, direct and coordinate office support services.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
1. Managing office support services such as secretarial, messengerial, transport, registry, accommodation, cleaning and landscaping services
2. Controlling and managing the use of Company vehicles 3. Participating actively in strategic business management processes
4. Managing AL’s internal communication systems
5. Managing the Medical Scheme under MASM
6. Managing and coordinating the distribution of office equipment and furniture
7. Managing houses, offices, cottages and market infrastructure and land belonging to the company preserve and improve their outlook and utilization
8. Coordinating staff travel outside and within the country
9. Facilitating up-to-date inventory for AL’s assets
10. Providing advice on best administration practices and policies
11. Managing the preparation and implementation of annual work plans and budget for the administration section
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Public Administration/ Business Administration/Human Resources from recognized institution
- Plus four (4) years’ work experience at senior level in an organisation of comparable size and complexity
Method Of Application
Interested people should submit their applications, up-to-date detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) including names and addresses of three traceable referees and certified copies of certificates to the address below not later than 1st December, 2023:
The Chief Executive Officer
P. O Box 5052
Please Indicate the position you have applied for at the top of the envelope.
Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged and invited for interviews.
ADMARC Limited is an equal opportunity Employer.