Cardno International Development
Project TitleSenior Accounting Specialist
SummaryThe Senior Accounting Specialist will manage and execute accounting and reporting activities
Duties and Responsibilities: The Senior Accounting Specialist will manage and execute accounting and reporting activities and provide advice on financial matters of the Program.Qualifications and Experience:
- Significant experience working as a professional accountant (approximately 8 years or more) on projects financed by international donors
- Demonstrated experience in the design, maintenance and use of automated financial management and accounting systems. Experience with SAP-based system is desirable
- Demonstrated financial management experience in projects dealing with transport, access to markets and land reform, is desirable. Experience working in projects financed by international donors
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in finance, business, economics, or accounting.
- Professional financial management/accountancy qualification or specialized training. Accounting certifications such as ACCA, CA, or CPA
- Excellent knowledge and experience in working with IFRS or U.S. GAAP
- Fluency in English – reading, writing, and speaking
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with high-level government officials
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office – Excel, Outlook, Word, Project, and PowerPoint
Duties and Responsibilities: The Accountant will execute day-to-day accounting activities of the Program, record financial transactions, maintain accounts payable, and prepare weekly and monthly reconciliations of Program fund.
Method Of Application
Special Instructions: To apply for any of the above positions, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com with the applicable position title and Malawi in the Subject line (for example, Accountant – Malawi). Deadline for submitting application is August 25, 2022. Cardno International Development, A DT Global Company has partnered with governments, communities, and the private sector to deliver results for sustainable, empowered, and inclusive development.
To apply for this job please visit cddid.com.