VACANCIES (AUDIT FIRM)
An excellent opportunity for Finance professionals to join a reputable audit firm providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services.
SENIOR ACCOUNTANT (TAX DEPARTMENT-TO BE BASED IN LILONGWE)
- Manage accounting assistants and data entry clerks.
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile books of accounts for clients.
- Computing and filing of all monthly, quarterly and yearly income tax and other statutory returns for clients on a monthly basis.
- Support month-end and year-end close process.
- Preparations of financial statements.
Should be studying towards ACCA/ICAM qualification final stage or should have completed Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy from a reputable university. 3years of minimum work experience in a similar role. Knowledge and experience working with Sage line 50 accounting package will be an added advantage.
Method Of Application
For further information and an informal discussion please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com by 22nd January 2023.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org