ADMARC Limited Company was established as Statutory Corporation in 1971 under Chapter 67.03 of the Laws of Malawi. The Act was repealed in 2003. Following that, ADMARC
was incorporated as a Limited Liability Company, under the Companies Act. The repeal saw ADMARC Limited becoming a non-subverted Statutory Corporation, but with Government
being a major shareholder with up to 99% shares.
ADMARC Limited, a Statutory Corporation in Agricultural Marketing is looking for suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the following executive positions:
Senior Accountant reporting to the Director of Finance (Grade AL 4 based at Head Office)
Purpose of the Job
To manage financial and accounting services for effective and efficient utilization of financial resources in the company
Key Duties and Responsibilities
1. Managing revenue and expenditure, sales and stocks and generating monthly, quarterly and annual reports on the same.
2. Managing daily AL’s financial transactions/cash flow and timely processing of invoices
3. Planning and preparation of corporate and income tax; and submission of VAT to MRA
4. Implementing corporate governance procedures, risk management, internal controls and safeguarding tangible and intangible assets
5. Reviewing and maintaining sound financial and accounts management systems
6. Supervision of creditors and debtors
7. Assisting on financial audits and liaising with external auditors
8. Managing AL’s working capital
9. Negotiating for major projects, loans and grants and liaising with government treasury department
10. Supervising preparation of general ledger
11. Production of financial and management accounting reports
12. Supervising subordinates to ensure that the company provides an acceptable level of financial management services.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting /Finance from a recognized institution and a full professional qualification such as: ACCA, CIMA, ICAM and ACA
- Four (4) years’ relevant work experience at senior level
Method Of Application
Interested people should submit their applications, up-to-date detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) including names and addresses of three traceable referees and certified copies of certificates to the address below not later than 1st December, 2023:
The Chief Executive Officer
P. O Box 5052
Please Indicate the position you have applied for at the top of the envelope.
Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged and invited for interviews.
ADMARC Limited is an equal opportunity Employer.