Tembenu, Kilembe & Co
Secretary (Temporary Basis)
Duration: 3 Months with a possibility of extension
Our law office is seeking to recruit a SECRETARY on temporary basis.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Handling all secretarial work for the lawyer
- Welcoming clients and other guests to the law office and assisting them appropriately.
- Answering incoming calls and routing the same to the appropriate personnel in the office.
- Managing the Lawyers’ calendar and related routine work.
- Typing various documents.
- Recording all incoming and outgoing documents accordingly.
- Ensuring proper filing of documents.
- Ensuring tidiness and cleanliness of the reception and front office area.
Candidates should meet the following requirements;
- Diploma in Secretarial Studies, Paralegal studies or Business Administration.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (MS Office).
- Previous experience of not less than two years in a law firm is a must.
- Good communication skills and familiarity with legal office procedures, documents and legal terminology.
- Good time management skills.
- Personable and ability to work under pressure.
Method of Application
Hand deliver applications to Tembenu, Kilembe & Co. in Area 3, Gelu House (above Mitch Pharmacy), opposite Ambassador Car Hire, Lilongwe. Or send email to: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org