Success Private Secondary School
Success Private Secondary School located at HOME-BOUND – AREA 1B – Luwinga in Mzuzu City wishes to recruit highly motivated and experienced individuals to be part of the vibrant academic & non-academic staff.
SECRETARY (LADIES ONLY)
- Minimum of MSCE plus a Certificate in Secretarial Studies, ICT, Computer Studies or any other related qualification pertaining to the post.
- Must be competent and proficient in use of Computers, Printers & Photocopiers.
- Must be a mature and committed person with high level of integrity.
- Must be aged at least 20 years and above
- Must have team working spirit.
- Must be a hard worker, willing to work even during odd hours.
- Must have ever worked as a secretary or not. However, technical expertise or hands-on experience is required. Fresh graduates from colleges are encouraged to apply.
- Must be very fast at typing (short hand).
- Typing official school correspondences.
- Processing weekend or end of term school examinations.
- Photocopying documents, books etc
- Receiving visitors and directing them to relevant offices.
- Receiving correspondences and directing them to relevant offices.
- Arranging venues and materials for Staff meetings from time to time.
- Sorting & filing documents for the Managing Director.
- Among other duties assigned by the Management or Head teacher from time to time.
NOTE: – Applicants must be living in Mzuzu and be ready for interviews & start work if successful at a
Method Of Application
All interested applicants must send their applications together with their CVs, copies of Academic Certificates with traceable referees addressed to: The Managing Director, Success (PVT) Secondary School, P.O Box 900, Mzuzu. You can deliver your application letters by hand at the school premises or send through E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org OR WhatsApp your credentials to 0991 455 337.
Deadline for receiving applications is FRIDAY, 23RD SEPTEMBER, 2022.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted to attend oral interview and practical assessment.
All application letters without copies of academic certificates and CVs will NOT be considered.
For enquiries you may contact: 0991 455 337/0884 428 475 (during working hours ONLY).
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com