Gateway Academy Secondary School
GATEWAY ACADEMY SECONDARY SCHOOL VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT
Gateway Academy is a well-established and registered secondary school by Malawi Government. The school aims at preparing students to be responsible citizens and attaining of tertiary education.
In this regard, the Principal and Management of Gateway Academy wishes to invite all suitable, innovative and qualified individuals to a post of secondary teacher in the following areas of specialization:
- Languages (English and Chichewa)
- Mathematics and Biology
- Mathematics and Agriculture
- Physics and Chemistry
- Geography, Social Studies and Life Skills
- Geography and Bible Knowledge
- Computer Studies and any Science subject
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Planning, preparing and delivering of lessons
- Assessing students’ work and progress.
- Liaising with parents/ guardians and support professionals e.g. social workers.
- Assessing student behaviors in and outside school activities and premises.
- Updating records and supervising extra-curricular activities.
- Degree/diploma in education or an equivalent qualification from a well-recognized College/ University.
- A minimum experience of 3 years from a recognized school. (Ex-serving teachers can also apply).
Method Of Application
Interested personnel should send a detailed resume and application via email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short-listed individuals will be called for a general and open lesson interview. Due date for receiving applications is on Tuesday, 14th November 2023. The classes commence on 8th January 2024.
Gateway Academy, A Gateway to Success!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com