Golden Gate Memorial Schoo
POSITION: SCHOOL PRINCIPAL
Golden Gate Memorial School is an equal opportunity employer providing early childhood and primary education. Located at Biwi, in the capital city, Lilongwe, the school has been in operational existence for at least twenty years.
The school is inviting applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the vacant position of principal that has arisen at the school:
Key duties and responsibilities
Reporting to the board of directors, the principal will be responsible for the following duties and responsibilities:
- Acting as board secretary responsible for calling for board meetings in consultation with the board chair, preparing all documents for the meeting, and taking minutes during the board meetings.
- Implementation of all policies made by the board of directors through management team.
- Heading the management team and ensuring that management meetins are conducted regularly, and that management decisions are implemented promptly.
- Formulation of the school action plans and budgets and ensuring that the plans are effectively implemented.
- Overall responsibility for Supervision and coordination of all school activities
- Effective risk management to ensure that the schools goals are attained.
- Establishment of regular system of assessment of the pupils’ education progress through suitable monitoring and evaluation techniques.
- Implementation of recommended curriculum effectively
- Setting up machinery in the administration of the school for consultation and communication with staff and clients
- Responsible for all communications with the general public (public relations).
- Preparation of overall school performance report (operational and financial) and reporting to board at the end of each term and annually.
Qualification and experience
- The eligible applicants should have minimum of either bachelor’s degree in education, or business administration, with minimum of three years relevant experience.
Mode of application.
Those who fulfill the requirements should submit their written applications, curriculum vitae with names and addresses of three traceable referees and copies of certificates to the following address:
Human Resource, Administration & Finance committee
Golden Gate Memorial School
P O Box 1006
The closing date of receiving applications is Friday 9th September 2022, 16.00 hours. Any application received later than this date shall not be processed.
To apply for this job please visit gmail.com.