Marys Meals Malawi
Mary’s Meals is a global movement supported by people from all walks of life and we are focused on one goal – that every child receives a nutritious daily meal in a place of education. We continue to change the lives of over 2.4 million children who today will receive a Mary’s Meals. Mary’s Meals Malawi is our largest school feeding programme, and we work closely with schools and community volunteers who help prepare and serve the nutritious meals every school day.
Marys Meals Malawi is looking to recruit energetic and motivated individuals for the position of:
School Feeding Officer (Permanent Position Based in Euthini – Mzimba)
The School Feeding Officer plays a key role on a day-to-day basis in ensuring effective implementation of school feeding programme activities at school level.
Qualifications, skills and experience
- Diploma in Community Development Studies or its equivalent. Should have Malawi School Certificate of Education (MSCE) with at least a pass in Mathematics.
- At least 2 years’ work experience in community development or related field preferably with an international NGO-
- Should have basic computer skills e.g., Microsoft word and excel.
- Well-developed Community mobilization skills.
- The ability to facilitate group trainings.
- Basic communication skills in written and oral English and Chichewa.
- Basic report writing skills and significant change story documentation.
- Good teamwork and networking skills
- Valid clean motorbike riding licence and should be able to ride a motorbike.
Mary’s Meals is a value driven organisation, we believe in the innate goodness of people, respect the dignity of every human being and family life and believe in good stewardship of the resources entrusted to us. In line with our values Mary’s Meals is fully committed to a culture of safeguarding. Our selection process therefore includes rigorous background checks to ensure our commitment to safeguarding children and vulnerable adults.
If you would like to join our global family and would relish the chance to make a difference to the lives of thousands of children across the world, we’d love to hear from you.
Method Of Application
Applications stating expected net salary and CV (including contacts for three professional referees) should be e-mailed to email@example.com indicating the position title and applicant’s name in the subject line. All attached files should be saved under the applicant’s name. Hard copy applications will NOT be accepted. Deadline for receipt of applications is Friday 17th November 2023. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
For full job description please visit www.marysmeals.org
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org