Job Profile for the Position:
To grow and retain the individual and Small and Medium Enterprise client base through building strong relationships and delivering exceptional service while managing risk as an enabler.
This is a supervisory position within the Retail Banking Department and requires an energetic, customer-focused and tactful individual with an aptitude for individual customer satisfaction.
- Plan selling and other activities in order to contribute effectively to departmental objectives,
- Market financial products to new and existing clients and stakeholders through the identification of dient needs and by matching products to the need.
- Educate clients on the product offering by presenting them with the relevant information.
- Deliver and achieve all in-branch daily, weekly and monthly sales opportunities by following the business unit sales strategy.
- Ensure technical, and bank standards and practices are met by vetting the accuracy and quality of applications and security documentation within the sales portfolio.
- Ensure retention of clients’ full banking relationship through client service and client contact.
- Plan and implement effective prospecting activities by identifying and responding to business opportunities.
- Follow through with client requirements and facilitate the provision of flawless service in order to attract and retain customers.
- Keep close contact with the clients to build sustainable business relationships and trust.
- Motivate credit and other customer requirements to relevant stakeholders and follow up on them for approval; keeping clients informed.
- Keep accurate customer information for business use
Selling/customer service/relationship building skills and interpersonal skills
A first degree in Banking Economics/Business Administration or any relevant qualification.
Method Of Application
Interested applicants, with the required qualifications and experience should submit their applications, along with a detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) with the names of three traceable referees, to the
PO. Box 31567
Lilongwe 3, or e-mail: email@example.com.
The closing date for the receipt of applications is Tuesday, 13th February 2024.
Only shortlisted applicants will be acknowledged.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org