Brands Africa Malawi
SALES REPRESENTATIVE (3)
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons for the above post, which has arisen in our organization Brands Africa Malawi. The incumbents will be based in Blantyre, Lilongwe and Mzuzu.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, the successful applicants will be responsible for:
- Generating sales and meets agreed sales targets through negotiating orders for new and existing products, while recognising specific shop buying habits and building good relationships with shop buyers.
- Obtaining sales targets from Commercial Manager and developing plans to ensure achievement of set targets.
- Ensuring that merchandising standards are in line with sales strategy and objectives.
- Building and maintaining relationships between the company and the customers.
- Monitoring and ensuring that in-store prices are updated and aligned as agreed
- Interacting with buyers and end users to get product performance feedback and reports to the Sales manager
- Conducting price surveys, monitors, and reports competitor activities in- store to the SBU manager
- Checking and confirming validity of returns and price claims from customers before they are received and processed at Brands Africa warehouse.
- Ensuring a continuous cycle of review for improvement.
The ideal applicant should possess the following minimum qualifications and attributes:
- MSCE + Diploma in Business Management, Sales, and Marketing or related. Degree in Sales / Marketing in Business Management is an added advantage.
- At least 2 experience in a sales/marketing position, experience in a managerial position is an added advantage.
- A clean drivers licence.
- Self-motivated and must be able to work under minimum supervision.
Method Of Application
Applications together with detailed C.Vs. should be submitted by no later than 30 November 2022 to email@example.com with position being applied as the subject.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.