Outrival HR Solutions & Consultancies
SALES REPRESENTATIVES – OIL & GAS INDUSTRY
An organization in Oil and gas is looking for young and energetic candidates to fill Sales representative positions in Malawi, Rwanda, and Burundi. Their primary responsibility will be to sell fuel and Non-Fuel Productsin the Company.
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Drive the Company’s brand, profile, and proposition through sales in line with market participation strategy.
2. Proactively seek out new business opportunities in the Country and work towards achieving agreed new business targets.
3. Establish and build strong client relationships, delivering high-touch relationship management to all accounts
4. Maintain and develop growth-oriented relationships with key distribution partners, representing Company interests and building mutually beneficial business relationships.
5. Development of practical action plans with corporate and regional strategies.
6. Constructs and achieves aggressive sales goals with business strategies and marketing plans.
7. Guides sales force to yield successful multifunctional relationships with existing and new clients, identifying key decision-makers to support long-term relationships.
8. Uses knowledge of customer needs and product and service offerings to form account strategies and promote long-term value creation by the sales force.
9. Recognizes, anticipates, and can direct sales activity to solve customer problems, secure opportunities, and drive margin growth.
10. Provide consistent managerial support to further the development of new and experienced sales professionals.
11. It uses and can teach value-added selling techniques to differentiate the company from its competitors and deliver premium value to the corporation versus general market returns.
Desired Candidate Profile
1. Previous sales experience in the Energy/ Oil and gas industry of handling large, blue chip accounts.
2. Demonstrated track record in achieving new business targets and continually demonstrating application in this vital area.
3. Have worked in Africa.
4. Business/commercial acumen on pricing/contract issues.
5. Strong negotiation skills.
6. Fluent understanding of pricing strategy
Method Of Application
Kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com