United General Insurance Company
United General Insurance Company is a dynamic and leading short-term insurer providing a wide range of short-term insurance solutions to clients. An opportunity has arisen for a result oriented and technically competent persons to take up the following positions in the operations and finance departments.
The following are details of the vacant positions.
SALES & MARKETING MANAGER
Key duties & responsibilities
- Develop, implement and review sales strategic plan
- Craft an optimal channel strategy to grow market share
- Grow and defend market share position
- Direct, guide, manage and offer support to the sales team
- Plan and direct recruitment, training, performance evaluations and career development to develop retain and motivate sales team.
- Monitor customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts
- Develop, nurture and grow the sales team
- Manage quality of business, productivity and overall sales performance
- Manage sales costs to ensure profitability
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
Minimum required qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing. Masters degree will be an added advantage.
- Professional qualification in Insurance (ACII)
- Not less than five years successful insurance experience, four of which should be in a management position
Method Of Application
Interested applicants for any of the position above, please visit https://forms.office.com/r/EYTnbifKEa to submit your application by close of business on 8th November 2023.