Bio Lab Agencies
• Minimum Supervision
• Reports to the General Manager and has responsibility for managing specified territory.
• Provide leadership and performance to ensure that company goals are achieved.
• Responsible for identifying and targeting solid markets and customers.
• Responsible for marketing medical equipment and surgical equipment and Hospital Consumables
• Responsible for meeting goals and sales quotas as communicated by Management.
• Establish rapport and a solid and continuity relationship with customers.
• Assist Sales Team in meeting or exceeding quota on a consistent basis.
Qualifications & skills
· Diploma in Marketing ,Business Administration or a related field.
· Ongoing professional Business Administration certification will be an added advantage
· At Least 2- 3 years’ work experience in a position with similar responsibilities.
· Strategic and tactical critical thinker with good analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Confident decision maker who can communicate directions and solutions clearly to both technical and non-technical staff.
· Understanding of the business role (operations and procurement) function within the programs and organization, and to set objectives based on that.
· Metrics driven performance philosophy.
· Proficiency with accounting systems, Microsoft applications.
· Proficient in spoken and written English with good interpersonal and communication skills.