SS General Traders
We are recruiting a Sales and Marketing Representative to work for a general dealers company located in Limbe Malawi. The company are stockists of Bearings, Oil Seals, V-Belts, Irrigation water pumps, bolts and nuts, batteries and many more products.
- Builds relationships and Serves customers by selling products and meeting customer needs.
- Establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
[Work Hours & Benefits]
You are expected to work part time for this role. You will visit the office 2 times a week and also attend a zoom meeting once a week.
Pay Range: to be discussed.
Sales Representative Qualifications/Skills:
- Customer service
- Meeting sales goals
- Closing skills
- Territory management
- Prospecting skills
- Product knowledge
- Presentation skills
- Client relationships
- Motivation for sales
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Sufficient knowledge in sales and marketing.
- A bonus is a BA/BS University degree with a concentration in marketing, promotions, advertising sales, or business administration preferred
- Familiarity with office software and phone systems
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.