Auroral Borealis-Imsika LTD
To make sure that all sales, marketing, and advertising activities increase business sales and brand recognition, we are looking to hire a committed and detail-oriented sales and marketing associate. Implementing numerous techniques for gathering consumer feedback, attending trade fairs, and planning promotional events are all duties of the sales and marketing associate. Additionally, you have to be able to investigate the goods and services, costs, and market performance of rivals.
You should be able to predict customer behaviour and stay current on market trends if you want to succeed as a sales and marketing associate. In the end, a top-performing sales and marketing associate should consistently show off their superior communication, analytical, and time management abilities.
Associate in sales and marketing responsibilities:
- Establishing and maintaining enduring connections with customers.
- Putting together, evaluating, and completing sales proposals.
- Using social media tools to increase brand visibility and client interest.
- Creating reports on sales projections and delivering them to management.
- Creating successful sales methods to boost business sales.
- Collaborating to create top-notch promotional materials for the company’s goods and services with the marketing design and content marketing teams.
- keeping a precise record of previous campaign outcomes to identify the most efficient marketing strategies..
Method Of Application
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business administration, or a related field is preferred.
- Proven experience working in sales or marketing.
- Proficient in all Microsoft office applications and marketing software.
- Must be familiar with CRM software, Facebook ads
- Sound knowledge of sales and marketing metrics.
- The ability to anticipate consumer behaviour.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Must be eager to learn
- Must live in Lilongwe
Familiar with the following software but not mandatory