Castel Malawi Limited
Applications are invited from highly qualified, self-motivated, and experienced candidates to fill the following vacant positions in the Sales and Marketing Department at Castel Malawi Limited (CML). The positions are tenable at the CML Head Office in Blantyre.
Sales Administration Manager
Purpose of the Job
The position exists to:
- Manage operational activities of the sales function with other departments with regards to contracts, KPIs, goods and records.
- Coordinate customer activities with the company with a view of improving the receivable position and contractual obligations between company and customers.
- Coordinate all processes with regards to effective implementation of RTM Strategy
- Run Customer age analysis and ensure compliance to existing contractual SOPs
- Manage customer accounts to ensure that they are within the stipulated standard period.
- Coordinate with the Commercial team in the execution of the Route-to-Market Strategy.
- Manage business contracts for Distributors and other customers (Modern Trade) including bank guarantee renewals and revisions in line with business needs.
- Provide leadership in contract trackng at all levels such as quality of empties, truck turn around times, payment terms and availability, and distributor storage capacity.
- Ensure 100% delivery of communication from the company its distributors through any appropriate means and maintaining records of such communication
- Act as sales team enabler to organise and make available sales team resources such as POS material, motor bikes, vehicles and fuel requirements.
Qualifications, Knowledge ind Experience
- University Degree in Business, or Economics or any related field, with strong background in Logistics, finance and general management.
- Good understanding of sales management, selling steps and Processes in the FMCG.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to plan and organise
- Good computer skills and influencer
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to report using Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
To apply for this job please visit castel-afrique.com .