Mary’s Meals is a global movement supported by people from all walks of life and we are focused on
one goal – that every child receives a nutritious daily meal in a place of education. We continue to
change the lives of over 2 million children who today will receive a Mary’s Meals. Mary’s Meals Malawi is our largest school feeding programme, and we work closely with schools and community volunteers who help prepare and serve the nutritious meals every school day.
Marys Meals Malawi is looking to recruit energetic and motivated individuals for the positions of:
Risk and Security Officer (Blantyre)
The Risk and Security Officer (RSO) will be assisting the Risk & Security Manager (SRM) in managing the Mary’s Meals Security and Risk Management operations, Manned Security operations, Fire safety, staff compliance to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s), Vehicle and premises safety, Crisis Management Planning, and security and Risk Management training.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Advanced Diploma in Security / Risk Management, Business management or related qualifications
- Previous Security / Risk Management experience with an NGO
- Computer literate in word processing computer programmes.
- Strong management skills to deal with Security breaches.
- Outgoing personality.
- Must be a team player, and willing to work long hours and at weekends.
- High proficiency in English language essential.
- The ability to apply lateral thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding ability to self-organize.
- Computer literate in Microsoft packages especially Excel and Word
- Flexibility in extensive travelling
- Possess a valid motor vehicle driving licence and ability to drive manual 4X4 vehicles.
Our selection process includes rigorous background checks to ensure our commitment to safeguarding children and vulnerable adults.
If you would like to join our global family and would relish the chance to make a difference to the lives
of thousands of children across the world, we’d love to hear from you.
Method of Application
Applications stating expected net salary and CV (including contacts for three professional referees)
should be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position title and applicant’s
name in the subject line. All attached files should be saved under the applicant’s name. Hard copy
applications will NOT be accepted. Deadline for receipt of applications is Friday 23rd September 2022.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
For full job descriptions please visit www.marysmeals.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com